Traditional, Detached - Carlisle, PA
Well maintained Limestone home close to the Letort Spring. Built in 1820. Some wood floors in home, combo living room/dining room with 2nd floor laundry. Brick fireplace in front room but not functional. Gas hot-air heat with central-air. Large walk-up attic for storage, screened-in porch in rear and fenced-in rear yard. Large front porch. Owner will pay up to $1,000/year for 2 years for the payment of flood insurance if required.
Bill shearer of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Homesale Realty Carlisle
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Greater Harrisburg,
Vol. 02, Issue 08, Page 22.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range: Electric
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Roof: Metal
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Stone
- Parking: On Street
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Laundry Room
- Attic,Carlisle Area High School,Carlisle
- Attic,Carlisle,Carlisle Area High School
- Carlisle Area High School,Attic,Carlisle
- Carlisle Area High School,Carlisle,Attic
- Carlisle,Attic,Carlisle Area High School
- Carlisle,Carlisle Area High School,Attic